For the last few years I’ve sought to be a help to you and others through my writing. Now I need your help! In just a couple of weeks I’m going to be launching my first eBook: Talking With God: 31 Days of Focused Prayer.
About the eBook
Talking With God: 31 Days of Focused Prayer is a devotional eBook that provides 31 daily Biblical thoughts toward focused prayer.
This eBook will encourage you, stretch you, and hopefully cultivate intimacy between you and The Lord.
From what I’ve read there’s a lot of work to launching an ebook, but I’m really excited. It’s not an easy task and I can’t do it alone. I’m asking for your help.
I want to create a group that can help me get the word out on Talking With God.
If you’re planning on doing something like this eventually, this will hopefully be a great experience for you. I’m counting on having some fun along way as well!
If you sign up to join the Talking With God Launch Team (and get accepted), here’s what you’ll get for your time:
- An advanced electronic copy (PDF) of the eBook that you can read 2 weeks before anyone else will get a copy.
- Exclusive access to a private Facebook group, where we’ll share promotion ideas and you’ll have direct contact with me.
- The opportunity to interact with other launch team members and see the behind-the-scenes of a book launch.
- A special mention on my blog with a link to your website.
- A Massive Hug in person or by text or email!
What I’m Asking From You
If you’re chosen to be part of the team, I ask that you agree to:
- Read and review the book online (e.g. On Facebook, and/or your blog.)
- Spread the word any way you can (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- Interact with the rest of the launch team and participate in the community to help come up with promotion ideas (I’m open to experimenting).
I’m so excited to share this prayer devotional and I can’t wait to tell you more about the book. Thanks for considering being a part of this with me. Please don’t apply if you don’t have the time to dedicate to helping get the word out.
Please know I won’t be accepting everyone who applies, in order to keep the group to a manageable size. Applications close this Friday, September 20th at 5pm EST.
I’ll be emailing individuals to let you know if you’ll be on the launch team. If you don’t hear from me in a week, you can assume that you’re not involved this round. Don’t worry though; there will be other opportunities to get involved in the launch. Thank you!
Sign Up for this group is now closed. But don’t worry you can help share any content from my writing that you feel is helpful!