[dropcap style="font-size: 60px; color: #9b9b9b;"] W [/dropcap]hile it's seen by many as harmless and merely a sexual bonus, porn is taking out marriages and the lives of men around the world. In this episode I present the truth about what porn is really doing to the sex lives of men and how they can find freedom.
Subscribe on Itunes
1. Porn Kills Your Sex Drive toward your wife.
2. Porn makes women and your wife merely sex objects.
3. Porn creates a false standard of sex.
1. This isn't just a porn problem, it's a sin problem.
2. We need a savior. Jesus Christ is that savior.
3. Dump the porn.
4. Ask the question, do I have an addiction?
Signs of Addiction:
- You are unable to stop using porn or the behaviors associated with porn, despite attempts to do so.
- Become angry, hostile or irritable if you are asked to stop using porn.
- You keep all or part of your porn use secret from loved ones.
- You feel as though you live a double or secret life because of your porn use.
- You continue to view porn despite negative consequences, such as broken relationships or job loss.
- You have lost track of large chunks of time because you've been absorbed in porn use.
Book: Every Man's Battle: Winning the War on Sexual Temptation One Victory at a Time by Stephen Arterburn and Fred Stoeker
5. Who do you need to talk to? Don't make the mistake of saying, "I've got this." Isolation is deadly.
Have a Hero Question that you'd like to see answered on the podcast? Feel free to submit one below or email me directly at Nathan@LiveRadiant.org